"THE DIRECTIVE ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA –
DELL'ART.13 DEL D.LGS.N.196/2003
- Personal Information
While users can view our website by browsing BikingTeam collects identifiable personal information about users when they voluntarily provide it to make purchases from the Site, voluntarily register with the Site, or contact BikingTeam via the Sites. Sites users may obtain or provide personal information for various reasons, including but not limited to, for the purposes of obtain product information, services, and receive notice of other promotional opportunities. The type of Personal Information that BikingTeam collects includes name, address, phone number, date of birth, email address.
- The treatment of your personal data will be executed manually or through informatics systems.
Your personal data are processed mainly in electronic format and in some cases even in paper format, such as when the processing of data is necessary to prevent fraud on BikingTeam
Your personal data are collected and processed by BikingTeam for purposes strictly related to the use of the website, its services and the purchase of products through the website. However, your personal data may be used in other processing operations in terms consistent with those purposes. In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Updating supplier/Customer
- Development of all law fulfilment connected to fiscal and accountant rules, necessary for the administrative managing of the relationship.
- Treatment of the administrative and business correspondence.
- Managing of a possible legal argument and of the legal and judicial consequences.
- Employment of the necessary information useful in order to asses the possible risks of the relationship.
- BikingTeam recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of personal information that is obligatory and necessary in order to execute all the procession in N.2
- All Data will be maintained even after the cessation of the contractual relation to carry out of all the possible fulfilments, connected or deriving from the conclusion of the contractual relationship.
- The holder of the data protection is BikingTeam
- The responsible of data protection is BikingTeam resident in the registered office.If you wish to receive more information please send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for that it concerns art.7 D.Lgs.196/03.
The Code ensures that the processing of personal data held with respect of human rights and fundamental freedom and dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Moreover the customer has the following rights to:
a. obtain the confirmation of the existence of your personal data, even if not yet registered, in an intelligible form.
b. the origin of your personal data, the aims and methods of treatment of your personal data.
c. Obtain information about the logic applied in the case of treatment with the use of electronic means.
d. the identification of holder and data,
e. an indication of the subjects or categories of people to whom the data may be distributed or who may become aware of it as, for example, officers of treatment.
- You are always entitled to obtain from BikingTeam
updates, correction or, integration of your personal data;
b. cancellation, anonymous transformation or blocking of your personal data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected.
certification that the operations under a) and b) were brought to the attention, even as their content, to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You will, however, have the right to go against in whole or in part to:
the handling of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b. the processing of personal data related to the purposes of direct marketing or for carrying out market researches.
c. You can exercise your rights freely and at any time, to the extent permitted by law, with a request addressed to BikingTeam by emailing email@example.com which will give appropriate feedbacks.